Six months already? Didn’t expect to be this productive on the blog (which means posting less than I have been~), but it’s been fun so far. And while the crunch of work from real life comes in, I’ve found that I still have a reasonable amount of time to focus on this if I set my mind to it. Again, that’s the hardest part. What else have I found out?
- It’s damn hard to be original on topics that everyone else has already covered.
- When I feel pressured to write, my writing sucks a bit more than usual.
- Merorin Q!
- The anime blogosphere is a lot more connected and expansive than I thought it would be, and it’s always enjoyable to see what happens next because of it.
- Less people like Hidamari Sketch then I would like (must spread the gospel).
- I can always think of new topics. It’s what comes after that makes things fun.
- I want Sora no Kakera to come out faster.
- I’m grateful to all who’ve inspired me and helped me out in the making, maintaining, and expanding of this blog, and may it continue to grow~ (lol jk but not really)
As usual, more posts should come in on the future, but it’s always nice to stop and thing. Maybe I’ll do better next time with that. :3